Don't forget that much of the information you need is here on the website.
Here's the data form you need for Admissions:
- All our uniform is available through two companies:
- School Trends - this site has a wide choice of embroidered uniform including sun hats, several coats, and some useful bags.
- Tesco - This site also has a choice of the Red uniform items, some trousers and skirts, and the white embroidered polo shirts. Don't forget there is a cutoff for ordering it in time for school in September!
Uniform list (all uniform must be labeled):
- - Black trousers/skirt/shorts
- - White Polo shirt (embroidered ones available through Tescos)
- - Red logo jumper or cardigan.
- We've also added a Red Baseball cap to the list after requests from parents that there is an embroidered Sun Hat.
- Please also ensure your child has the following in school EVERY DAY:
- Black shorts (black leggings/black tracksuit bottoms in cold weather), red logo t-shirt and black/red logo hoody.
- Swimming kit: Swimming costume (no bikinis or tankinis please) or trunks (no boardie style shorts please) plus a towel.
- Woodland School kit: Rough outdoor clothes, eg: T-shirt, long sleeve jumper or fleece, long tracksuit trousers, and wellies.
- We would ask that each kit is kept in a separate drawstring bag - no plastic bags please.
- There are two sorts of bags available via School Trends.
- Reception and KS1 should find that the Essential Bookbag is enough for their books and reading diary.
- For KS2 the Classic Dispatch Bag gives a bit more space for bigger books and homework files.
We ask that rucksacks are NOT brought into school as they take up too much space in cloakrooms. Children should find that book bags and relevant PE/Swimming kit in drawstring bags is enough.
Payments and communication:
- Once your child is registered with Bampton School, we ask all parents to register with School Gateway. This system gives you access to pay for things online, for example, trips or School Lunches. All our school clubs are run via the system and school lunches are also ordered in advance through it.
- It also means we can communicate with you via the School Gateway app.
- School meals are cooked on site every day by the lovely Bridget. You can find our school menu here.
- All meals must be ordered in advance, please. Here is a guide on how to do this:
- Lunches cost £2.20 per meal or £11 for the week. We courteously ask you that ALL school meals are paid for IN ADVANCE PLEASE.
- All children in KS1 can have a free school meal and we urge you to take advantage of this, as our food is homemade, nutritionally balanced and tastes great! If your child would like to bring a packed lunch please ensure it's in a named container and has a good balance of protein and carbohydrate - and some fruit or veg would be good too!
After School Club:
- After School Club every day:
- 3.30-4.30 (£3)
- 4.30-5.00 (£2)
- Whole session: 3.30-5.00 (£5)
- If you would like further access to more childcare, including before school, please visit the Devon Pinpoint page
- This scheme helps us raise money for the School whilst giving you the opportunity to recycle printer and toner cartridges. Simply pop into the School office for a bag or to drop in your used cartridges.
- There's more information on the Empties Please website.